HOW TO USE
1. Im guessing you have downloaded the file, otherwise you wouldnt be reading this.
2. Extract the files from the archive using your own extraction tool. Ie: WinRAR
3. Go to: (Replacing USERNAME with your username)
Vista – C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\0.2.149.27\Themes
XP – C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\LocalSettings\AppData\Google\Chrome\Application\0.2.149.27\Themes
And backup your existing, Default.DLL file (Just incase anything goes wrong)
4. Copy over Default.DLL from your extracted files into your Themes folder
5. Open up Chrome and walla! You have a new theme installed.
6. Share with as many people as you may wish to do so!