Chrome Addon – Google Chrome Backup
Google Chrome (web browser) has just hit the world. Google Chrome backup is a small tool to create, backup, restore and manage Google Chrome profiles. The profile holds personal data like history, bookmarks, etc. Everything is done with one click.
How to use it
- You need Google Chrome installed in order for this tool to work. It supports 0.2.149.27 version of Google Chrome.
- Select a profile from drop down list and manipulate profile by selecting options on “Profile Tools” menu.
- To backup current profile click on the profile, select “Backup Profile” and select a backup path. A new file which holds your profile is created.
- To restore the old profile, click on the profile, select “Restore Profile” and navigate to *.gcb file you want to restore. Selected profile will be deleted and restored from the backup file.
- Create new Google Chrome profiles and create shortcut on desktop, with switches that are supported.
- Delete Google Chrome profiles.
- Add Google Chrome profiles to Google Chrome backup tool.
- Tray icon for fast access and fast run any profile.
- Select option to run Google Chrome Backup at Windows Startup.